Veterinary Services From Concord’s Foster Animal Hospital: We Treat Your Pet Like Family
We’re dedicated to providing a warm, supportive environment and state-of-the-art veterinary care. Your cat or dog will receive compassionate, individualized attention at Foster Animal Hospital.
Pet Services Offered
Whether you require grooming, boarding, routine vet care, or more advanced veterinary medicine or surgery, we have you covered.
- Internal medicine—Our focus on preventive care makes the life-long health of your cat or dog a priority.
- Surgery— (both soft tissue and orthopedic) Gentle care and our commitment to pain management ensure a safe and comfortable procedure for your pet.
- Advanced diagnostics—A dedication to continuing education and learning the latest technologies allow us to more quickly diagnose and treat your pet.
- Canine rehabilitation and physical therapy—Innovative treatments that relieve pain and address orthopedic injuries, arthritis, and issues related to aging and obesity are part of our rehab and physical therapy services.
- Pet dental care—Affordable packages allow you to maintain your pet’s overall good health through regular dental care.
- Pet boarding and pet grooming—Read about our pet boarding resort as well as our grooming and styling services, including sedation for hard-to-groom cats and dogs.
Count on Our Expertise to Get Your Cat or Dog Feeling Better Faster
Foster Animal Hospital prides itself on being current with the latest advances in veterinary care. Faster diagnosis and effective treatment get your cat or dog feeling better and home sooner. Read more about our pet care expertise in internal veterinary medicine.